Sunday, November 11, 2012

I Have Been Educated

Over the past two months I have learned a few things. None of which are of any academic use.


  • Menthol tissues are amazing
  • Old style alarm clocks, however useful, will shave years off your life
  • All you have to do to stop someone climbing out a window is keep pressure on their sternum
  • Alcohol is a powerful painkiller
  • I enjoy being called 'poppet'
  • 'Anything but clothes' parties in November are a terrible idea
  • I rely on pizza to keep me alive far too much
  • Tutorials will scare the living daylights out of you
  • Satsumas are my new best friends
  • Beer is far too cheap in Germany
  • Bacon sandwiches have healing powers
  • Whatever bacon can't fix tea can
  • It's much easier that I had previously thought to do nothing with your day
  • Eating potatos 6 days out of 7 is odd
  • Jello shots are dangerous
  • Never leave the house without a dictionary
  • Chocolate is also far too cheap
  • Erasmus friends will tell you if you need to sort your life out
  • There really are no words to describe the madness

1 comment: