Monday, September 3, 2012

Night Before

OK, so after all my preparations ans planning it's finally here. Tomorrow I board that plane.
(So prepare for this to be updated on a slightly more regular basis, scouts honor!)
I've been inundated with well wishes and good luck cards, which was a really lovely aspect to this, to put it mildly, stressful time.
If I got a € for every time I've been asked 'how are you feeling?' or 'all set?' I would be having a pretty good time in duty free tomorrow.
The generic response had been 'oh, very excited' or 'ready to go'. However I'm totally petrified.
Don't get me wrong, I'm so excited but I'm so scared about what's going to happen. I'm going with the attitude that I'm going to fling myself headfirst into everything that's thrown at me but I know I'm going to feel pretty damn lonely for a while.

To the airport! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment